Thanks to a hectic sales career of constant travel to large cities…
…and a lifestyle that absolutely destroyed my high heels, I realized women’s shoes were not made for urban work and life.
On a typical day I would run through the airport…
…drive a rental car, walk across a slippery marble hotel lobby floor, cross city grates, etc.
Your new shoes are made to withstand the elements of a busy urban environment while maintaining high fashion.
Here is how:
- There’s a protective plate over the heel where my floor mats typically wore the leather.
- Then I added a 2mm thick non-slip pad to the outsole that can take on the slickest of lobby floors.
- The heel shape and heel cap are specifically designed to aid stability, and they won’t get stuck in most city grates, cracks or decks.
- The heel cap is made of TPU, the same material used to make roller skate wheels.
- Finally, I added extra cushion to the insole for all day (and night) comfort.